Share

Kitten’s Owner Didn’t Know That Her Cat Was Dying Because A Small Mistake!

Share




Ollie is a beautiful cat that almost died. The owner took him to the vet because she realised that something bad happened with him. They made an X-ray and found something inside of the kitty’s stomach and intestines.

It was hair ties. he ate so many of hair ties that almost killed him.

The owner wants to share her story in the social media to let any cat’s owner to know the consequences of letting these hair ties in everywhere.

Cats are curious and they try to eat everything without knowing the real danger of some things.


Via Boredpanda

For now Ollie is safe and healthy, but if you are reading this then make sure that your cat is safe.

What Do you think?

Comments